As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Is the infinite timer agreed? If so, I can adjust it tonight before I go to bed, so if you can confirm it in the next 2 hours I will set it.

Infinite timer is fine with me too, fwiw.

(December 20th, 2014, 00:07)Grimace Wrote: Is the infinite timer agreed? If so, I can adjust it tonight before I go to bed, so if you can confirm it in the next 2 hours I will set it.

Lots of support and no objections mean it's agreed upon.
I have to run.

I think infinite turn timer from Monday until 2/1/15 is best.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

(December 20th, 2014, 00:07)Grimace Wrote: Is the infinite timer agreed? If so, I can adjust it tonight before I go to bed, so if you can confirm it in the next 2 hours I will set it.

Thanks, Grimace.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

(December 20th, 2014, 05:34)Krill Wrote: I think infinite turn timer from Monday until 2/1/15 is best.

Why do we need the infinite timer until February 1st, 2015? twirl

PS. Yes, I know you meant Jan 2nd. Silly Europeans with their backwards date format... yikes

(December 20th, 2014, 11:12)HitAnyKey Wrote:
(December 20th, 2014, 05:34)Krill Wrote: I think infinite turn timer from Monday until 2/1/15 is best.

Why do we need the infinite timer until February 1st, 2015? twirl

PS. Yes, I know you meant Jan 2nd. Silly Europeans with their backwards date format... yikes
Dd-mm-yy kicks the shit out of the silly American mm-dd-yy.

Ok, just FYI there is technically not an infinite timer, but we can set it to 288 hours (12 days) which should cover the holiday weeks. As requested by Krill, I'll update it Monday, 12/22/14. neenerneener

Played and paused given the amount of time left on the clock and number of players remaining. Looks like William is in now so the pause probably didn't matter but I tried. wink

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Stuck in diplo.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.