As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Unpaused.

Played and paused.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

I can play today but after that I am away until Sat morning. When is the Christmas Holiday pause kicking in?
I have finally decided to put down some cash and register a website. It is www.ruffhi.com. Now I remain free to move the hosting options without having to change the name of the site.

(October 22nd, 2014, 10:52)Caledorn Wrote: And ruff is officially banned from playing in my games as a reward for ruining my big surprise by posting silly and correct theories in the PB18 tech thread.

I adjusted the timer to be very long, but it won't take effect until the turn rolls, so pause as needed until then. Once the turn rolls you won't have to worry about the timer until after the new year.

Will need a pause, not enough time tonight to play the entire turn and have to up in 6 hours to go to work.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Guys, I'm in a turnsplit, but my opponent still hasn't ended turn.
Can I play now? It's been about 48 hours....

Edit: Never mind, opponent says I can play.

Does anyone know if Gavagai and William are already on Christmas break?

(December 24th, 2014, 16:30)Old Harry Wrote: Does anyone know if Gavagai and William are already on Christmas break?

This was posted in the pb21 forum a few days ago:

(December 21st, 2014, 19:51)WilliamLP Wrote: Played and repaused for Zanth with 2h:25 left. The chances that I can play another turn in this game before the 26th are low.

PB21 hasn't moved since the 21st, just Zanth to play. So it appears that Gavagai hasn't played since the 20th in either game, or I missed it since I haven't scoured the forum from top to bottom looking for him. It looks like he's out, just didn't comment to let anyone know beforehand. rolleye

FWIW, Gavagai played PB22 earlier today...

My PC's Corsair H60 is dead. As you would expect, PC is non operational. Replacement CPU cooler ordered but Christmas is actually getting in the way (stop buying presents and tying up valuable shipping resources!!!). Expected delivery date is Dec 31. I should be back up and running very early in the new year (assuming my 80c temp issues are all caused by the 'faulty' H60 and not something else).
I have finally decided to put down some cash and register a website. It is www.ruffhi.com. Now I remain free to move the hosting options without having to change the name of the site.

(October 22nd, 2014, 10:52)Caledorn Wrote: And ruff is officially banned from playing in my games as a reward for ruining my big surprise by posting silly and correct theories in the PB18 tech thread.