As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

I'm still gone, sorry, for another 3 days. I don't have much to do though, and I don't mind if a lurker (almost said worker...which is strangely appropriate wink ) or anyone else plays for me.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

Just waiting on a turn split...

I reset the turn timer to 44 hours, which will take effect next turn. If we ever get to next turn....Currently remaining to end the long holidays turn:

William, Gavagai, Ruff, Dazed (or Mackoti if still subbing), Qgqqqqq

Edit: While noting that there are about four days left on the current timer...let's not use it all?

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

GG Azza.

GG Azza. (Did I even meet you?)
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

As predicted, that was definitely a thing. gg

GG Azza.
Completed:  PBEM 34g (W), 36 , 35 , 5o, 34s, 5p, 42, 48 and PB 9, 18, 27, 57

Current:  PB 52.  Boudicca of Maya

Do we need further pauses?
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Sry, we could not play yesterday evening yet as we had to wait for our split. I'm still at workplace, but I expect OH to be able to play in near future.
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

The timer is looking rather short right now. OH seems to be playing now. If you happen to see this, please save time as much as you're able to while connected to those who remain to play. I'd like to avoid a reload situation with all the wars going on if at all possible.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon