As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

I just checked the portal and see I may have trouble getting the turn in before it rolls. My work day just started, may be too late by the time I get home. If it gets too low could I get a pause? I'll be able to play tonight for sure.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

I'll pause when I'm finished on the turn, I'm home all day so just yell at me on Gchat if you need the unpause.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Stuck behind dipo offer, can someone unpause?

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Would anybody be mad if I just logged in and unpaused the game and let the turn roll? This is getting pretty old.

this turn and next 2 can roll without i play as i cant do anithing miningfull.

(January 11th, 2015, 11:57)Dreylin Wrote: Hey all, I'm going away Monday for a couple of days. Hotel has wifi, but of course that comes with the standard caveats. I'll be back Wednesday evening, but unless we have another pause it looks like I'll miss next turn if I have problems connecting.

This should NOT be a problem unless my foreign situation changes, so the turn can roll over me if needed.

I'm going to let the turn roll. Without spoilers, F4 doesn't show any changes to any foreign situations, so according to that standard Dreylin didn't want a pause.

And Mack hasn't asked for a pause as per the post prior to this one.

I'm back! Going in now.

Be quick, there's like 10 minutes on the clock. Need me to go back and pause?

No worries, that was more than enough. I did find 2 whole things that I could usefully accomplish! yikes

Turn has rolled BTW.

It seems to be down frown

Can't connect anyway, and going to sleep now.

I'll try to connect in about 6 hours, but if I'm unable to, just let it roll - I'd have to wait another 12 hours (18 from now)
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)