As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

(January 29th, 2015, 18:47)Boldly Going Nowhere Wrote: Nakor/wetbandit, I'm not going to have time to play tonight, I just left work and have another work meeting in an hour. We're at 24 hours left now. I will probably manage to play tomorrow morning but no guarantee. If either or both of you want to move to first half I don't mind being double moved. If you want to take a chance on me being late in the timer, that's your call. I just don't want to hold you guys up.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Played my turn since it worked now... you can double move me now... hammer

I'm playing my turn now. I see a couple people haven't ended turn -- does anyone need a pause?

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

I don't need one, I'll be jumping in shortly. Unless BGN fake declares on me again...

(January 30th, 2015, 18:03)wetbandit Wrote: I don't need one, I'll be jumping in shortly. Unless BGN fake declares on me again...

<not actual diplo>

No need to worry. Xenu is next.

I will play the turn before it rolls, long day at work, cooking something and need to shower then can play.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

I believe TBS has asked for a pause.

I believe TBS will need a pause, unless Gawdzak can cover for him again. He mentioned in his team's PB23 thread that he was logging in to that game from airport wifi, which (speaking as someone who has tried that before) is a hellish experience for PB18 due to the massive size of the game info.

Game is paused, 2:09 on the clock. Whoever plays next, please sprinkle pauses as you play to save time for the others.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

TBS please don't pause skim the turn, you're locking me into diplomacy.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Edit: Nm, derp.