As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

What I would love to lurk..

Or you could allow duplicate leaders with base BtS. Everyone plays Pacal of India! Or anything else they might fancy.
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

There are some players who cannot play a modded game due to technical reasons. OSX being one of them. I would be interested in A or B in the OP.
Youtube Channel Twitch aka Mistoltin

Well, at least one mod would be needed for 50 players...
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Yeah, those players that can't play with modded DLL can't play in a game with more than 18 players anyway.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Do the mod they run work with OSX? I know that RtR doesn't work.

EDIT: NM answered
Youtube Channel Twitch aka Mistoltin

(April 4th, 2015, 07:12)Fintourist Wrote: 3. Vet Pitboss
- We organize separate green games, but otherwise everyone is welcome to join any other games. However, I would love to see e.g. a ~10 player Pitboss consisting of top RB players (say, players who come to mind when you try to name 20 best players in our community).
Instead of using a tier list which will be fraught with problems, get people to anonymously submit the top 10 or so players they want to see in the game to an organiser who will invite the 10 players who have most votes to play. If anyone declines then invite the next in line and so on.

Pitboss game on that smushed Earth map I made. Group civs by how much land they each have and then let people volunteer for the civs with worse prospects but a higher chance for glory.

Stop stealing my ideas Brick.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

To amend my above statement, Krill came up with the volunteer idea in a chat a week ago or so, i just shamelessly co-opted it as my own beccause i am a villan. devil

(April 5th, 2015, 14:16)BRickAstley Wrote: Pitboss game on that smushed Earth map I made. Group civs by how much land they each have and then let people volunteer for the civs with worse prospects but a higher chance for glory.
I'd be game. Not up for a huge game, but a Three City Challenge? nod
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.