As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PB27 Signup Thread

How much time do the lurkers want?
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

GOOD QUESTION.

by the way, Krill, please turn Circumnavigation on.

Its on.

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Shoot the dang lurkers and ship it.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

The first few turns would be a bit boring without a scout to move, but if you insist...

It would be wiser to host the game today and get it started so that if there are any issues then they can be sorted before the weekend.

Thursday is always the best day to start games.

You're just saying that because today is Thursday.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Harry just gave some great feedback, and TBS said he would post some tomorrow. Also, big thanks to BGN who has given great feedback as well! The wait will be worth it!

Xenu, are you able to get the game started, or should we PM Cal?

(August 20th, 2015, 06:18)spacetyrantxenu Wrote: You're just saying that because today is Thursday.

Still true though: people have social lives on the weekend with family, friends, some work the weekend, which they enjoy. Unlike work, which most people are happy to skive for a bit of CIV on this forum...

I'm about to leave for work, can't do it now and I won't be home for about 11 hours.

You can PM the final save to me, Caledorn, and Grimace, that's everyone who has access to Caledorn's server. Hopefully either Cal or Grimace will have time to get it set up before I'm back home. If not I can do it tonight. Though, what about the portal? I may need Cal to help set that up, I'm not sure how it was done for PB18.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon