As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 27 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Game Turn Limit is actually set to 999 turns. Given that some people finished the tech tree in 250 turns in PB18 I doubt we reach that a thousand turns in this game.

+1 to TheWannabe or a lurker logging in to end turn.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Also, if anyone wants to test to see they have an effective nat neg set up, I am currently in game and HAK has just connected to me.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

There's no password in TheWannabe's thread. You'll have to wait for the roll.

(But really, people should post their pass in their thread or at least pm it to an admin to prevent such delays).

Thanks Krill. I was able to sort out my inability to connect...my router port forwarding was set to my old IP address, which changed recently for some reason.

(August 25th, 2015, 11:44)ipecac Wrote: There's no password in TheWannabe's thread. You'll have to wait for the roll.

(But really, people should post their pass in their thread or at least pm it to an admin to prevent such delays).

dito

I only have 8 of 23 so far.

You got mine from my thread, right?

Ah, I looked in the wrong place for yours HAK. Have it now though.

(August 25th, 2015, 12:30)BRickAstley Wrote: Ah, I looked in the wrong place for yours HAK. Have it now though.

I edited my original post and mine is right at the end of it.

(August 25th, 2015, 12:23)BRickAstley Wrote: I only have 8 of 23 so far.

Do you have mine? i.e. can you list whose passwords you have so everyone knows if you've gotten theirs or not?

(August 25th, 2015, 12:51)Grimace Wrote:
(August 25th, 2015, 12:23)BRickAstley Wrote: I only have 8 of 23 so far.

Do you have mine? i.e. can you list whose passwords you have so everyone knows if you've gotten theirs or not?

Apparently I need to do a better job of looking for people editing the password into previous posts. rolleye

I still need passwords for: Dtay, Donozan Zoi, Borsche, Plako, Barteq, TheWannabe, and Nyles Standish.