As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

NobleHelium posts Hearthstone screenshots & lurkers get annoyed. Earlier: sound, fury

There may be something wrong with your AI Blizzard. Or maybe you forgot to play Nozdormu first.

(May 9th, 2016, 21:38)Gaspar Wrote:
(May 9th, 2016, 19:14)BRickAstley Wrote: Yeah I can't learn it and defeat you and talk about how bad you are if you don't talk about the game first. Kappa

Also, nobody really PvPs in an aRPG, Brick. :DansGame:

I misread what game you were talking about ignore me. shhh

(May 9th, 2016, 23:40)Miguelito Wrote: But it seems they've added a lot PvP content lately? (Which I haven't tried even)

Not really. They added a bunch of PvP content in a patch some time ago, I believe the first patch post-Forsaken Masters. This is where they introduced Leo, the PvP master as well as ran a bunch of competitions and something akin to a PvP race season. Nobody really played it much and since then I don't really think they've added anything PvP-ish. The lead developer recently said on a podcast that basically they thing the people who like PvP in an aRPG basically went to play MOBAs so they're not planning on developing any new PvP content other than continuing to support what is already there, which is played by an extremely small niche of the community.

I haven't tried it at all, personally, since PvP really doesn't appeal to me at all in this format. I don't really have the time to play the game competitively, nor am I really skilled enough to do so but if I were to, pushing ladder and/or racing seem a lot more interesting than PvP.

Anyway, I tend to buzz in and out of the game, usually picking it up at an expansion and then forgetting about it for a while - the only 3 leagues I played a lot in were Beyond/Rampage after the Forsaken Masters expansion, Tempest/Warbands after the release of Act 4 and the current Ascendancy expansion in the Perandus leagues. So I'm probably not quite hardcore enough to be an authority on the game but I do find it a lot of fun when I do pick it up.
I've got some dirt on my shoulder, can you brush it off for me?

Great brawl Blizz.

Heh, someone using your deck provoked essentially the same reaction from me.

This Brawl was a miserable experience for my deck, which proved to be far too slow (Upgrade/Shield Block), but at least I cracked Leeroy from my pack, so I have that going for me, which is nice.
Civ 6 SP: Adventure One 
Civ 4 MP: PBEM74B [3/4] PBEM74D [3/4]
-Dedlurker: PB34

RETURN OF THE BUBBLES

I had just disconnected so most of the history was lost. But he stormed my previous board. This was constructed if that isn't apparent.

I'll just move this thread to the Hearthstone subforum?

Did you get the 3-drop with Shifter Zerus?

Yes, of course. Which was from a Peddler. It was also the first transformation.

Gotta keep pretending we're still playing this game. wink

Undercity Huckster!