As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Politics Discussion Thread (Heated Arguing Warning)

(December 14th, 2017, 02:31)AdrienIer Wrote: As for interest in US politics, it's because it has worldwide implications, because it's easy to follow (only two parties) and because from a western european perspective it's quite often a stereotypical good guy vs bad guy election which makes it easy to cheer for one side.

I just assumed it was for the same reason Honey Boo Boo was popular...its so shockingly atrocious you can't take your eyes off it.

Darrell

(December 14th, 2017, 02:57)Nicolae Carpathia Wrote: Here's your citation you tool:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli...943955001/
Yeah, I'm still going with your claims as hyperbole. rolleye
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

(December 14th, 2017, 07:54)darrelljs Wrote:
(December 14th, 2017, 02:31)AdrienIer Wrote: As for interest in US politics, it's because it has worldwide implications, because it's easy to follow (only two parties) and because from a western european perspective it's quite often a stereotypical good guy vs bad guy election which makes it easy to cheer for one side.

I just assumed it was for the same reason Honey Boo Boo was popular...its so shockingly atrocious you can't take your eyes off it.

Darrell
Well yes, there's that as well wink

(December 14th, 2017, 07:58)Commodore Wrote:
(December 14th, 2017, 02:57)Nicolae Carpathia Wrote: Here's your citation you tool:

The Moore Defender has Logged On

(December 14th, 2017, 16:32)Nicolae Carpathia Wrote:
(December 14th, 2017, 07:58)Commodore Wrote:

The Moore Defender has Logged On

I liked Brooks, tbh, he's been a good representative for my district. Plenty of reasons to not vote for Moore without needing to engage in over the top hyperbole. Dude would have been super gung-ho about any war waved in front of his face, for one...

(December 14th, 2017, 08:42)BRickAstley Wrote: Well if you think this is crazy, have fun when a ton of FBI get indicted for conspiracy/sedition in the coming months.

I have no idea what USA 5.0 is going to look like but it's going to be wild.

(December 14th, 2017, 21:27)Commodore Wrote: I liked Brooks, tbh, he's been a good representative for my district.

Commodore is a NASA brat!!

My roommate in college was from Huntsville...sounded like an interesting place to grow up. My favorite story was when his teacher was describing how lamas won't poop unless there is lama poop already in the vicinity. The herd will sit there, all holding it in until one finally can't take it anymore. Then its like the barfarama in Stand By Me, but with poop. She then proceeded to successfully demonstrate by bringing a real live Lama in the classroom, and deploying some Lama poop she had harvested before class.

Darrell

As a former Huntsvillian in exile, it was definitely a great place to grow up. Can't say I saw too many llamas though. Old rockets and mysterious Doppler radar patterns showing up over the military base though? Yeah plenty of that.

Tax legislation is all but certain to pass. Jill Stein has somehow entered the news.

Trump isn't acting in such a way that shows he wants to take over the country; he'd be far more aggressive otherwise (Independent Charlottesville Report...Mexico Wall...edit:not using "sanctuary states" as excuse for dropping laws you don't like...putting in lots of effort into healthcare/tax reform when it wouldn't matter*?). So the only way the DEMs fail to reach 2024 is an implosion: failing to make budget, Muller and North Korea/Iran war.

*Edit: Also there is rumors that he'll trade DREAMers for increased border security which would be worthless because most illegals get in by overstaying their visas. So they only way 2024 doesn't happen is implosions caused by DEMs not being willing to compromise because of the seniority system making everyone in leadership want to WIN NOW and foreign nations disrupting the flow.

Well it looks like we might actually get a North Korea war. To be honest I don't think North Korea and Iran are capable of disrupting the flow to the extent that is needed so I won't talk about it anymore.