As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Civ 6 Release and Update Discussion Thread

(February 7th, 2018, 16:37)Singaboy Wrote: I loaded an older save just now and science rate is still at 0.7 per citizen. Maybe that will only be active for new games?

I did start new game, science still 0.7 per citizen.

I like the patch notes but I am glad that they left the science rate alone. Now I wonder about GG/GA stacking. I am playing another MP elsewhere and I will see soon whether GA still stack

And the reddit thread is claiming eurekas were reduced to 40%, which isn't in the patch notes.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

(February 7th, 2018, 17:11)pindicator Wrote: And the reddit thread is claiming eurekas were reduced to 40%, which isn't in the patch notes.

At livestream preview of expansion it happened: 40% eureka's. I guess that it comes with expansion and not vanilla. We shall see tomorrow when expansion comes out.

I'd really like it to just be in the expansion, China is already quite strong without buffing its eurekas. Bah.
I Think I'm Gwangju Like It Here

A blog about my adventures in Korea, and whatever else I feel like writing about.

So, does anyone understand what the drop in science yield per pop is about?
DL: PB12 | Playing: PB13

(February 7th, 2018, 17:50)Bacchus Wrote: So, does anyone understand what the drop in science yield per pop is about?

Presumably they're trying to address the part of the playerbase that feels the tech pacing in the game is currently too fast compared to the production rate. Lots of folks don't know how to really game the system to churn out stuff quickly. There's a fair number of mods out there dedicated to slowing down the pace of the game.
Civ 6 Adventure 1 Report
Now complete!

Where can I find the Rise and Fall patch notes?

(February 8th, 2018, 11:02)Emperor K Wrote: Where can I find the Rise and Fall patch notes?

http://steamcommunity.com/games/289070/a...5494326654

That's an excellent question. There's a lot of things tweaked - no more government legacy bonuses! - and no reference
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player