As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

New Year-Pitboss?

Great!

Sorry for the unnecessary complication.
My singleplayer balance mod of BTS: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/3u6g4b2nfa74qhm...%20mod.odt?

Our pick is in. Sorry for the delay, it's been a long day.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

So is it safe to assume that neither of the mapmakers will be available to start the pitboss till next weekend? trying to line up plans.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

I am free to edit the wbs and send it to whomever.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Mind rolling our final combo element?
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Done.

As all of the remaining rerolls were of civs, there re no remaining choices to be made. Below are the combinations you will be playing:

Quote:superdeath - Isabella (SPI, EXP) of Carthage

Mr. Cairo Pericles (CRE, PHI) of Sumeria

Rusten - Saladin (PRO/SPI) of the Celts

Gavagai - Zara (CRE/ORG) of the Dutch

Commodore Gilgamesh (CRE/PRO) of Mali

naufragar - Suryavarman (CRE/EXP) of Babylon

Donovan Zoi - Hannibal (FIN/CHM) of Ottoman

BGN/Xenu - Mao Zedong (EXP/PRO) of Persia

I will edit the WBS shortly and send it to whomever I'm told.

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Thanks!

But you've got Saladin wrong -- it's protective and spiritual.

That's what I get for copying others work without checking!

Espionage enabled, right?

(October 29th, 2018, 07:53)Krill Wrote: Espionage enabled, right?

Yes.