As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Invitation to a huge world map PB

I think most of us already did.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

To keep you informed. The first round of polling is done and they are now doing a second round for those options that did not claim a clear majority. No further action is needed from you guys as they still add your decision manually.

The results so far are.

Huts: Off
Events: On
Barbs: On
Gifting cities: allowed with limitations, further explanations will follow
Start: with settler
Capitol relocation after spaceship started: not allowed
Position on map: Random position (not on historical position)
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

i think they were waiting on Ball to cast his votes.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

They were for the first poll but with 52 people you don't have to wait for one player, if that player can't change the result.

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

The second poll is finished and here are the results:

Difficulty: Deity
Gifting units: not allowed
Corporations: modified to be weaker
Nuke: off

The map is ready and they started randomizing positions. Last thing to be done are changes to their mod (the weakened corporations).
You should try to register at their site for when you need to ask for pauses etc. If you need help I can help you register accounts.

Buy me a coffee

Who got what then?
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Krill Wrote:Who got what then?

https://www.civforum.de/showthread.php?1...ost8408265

RB players planning on opening threads here? Maybe it's time to setup a forum.

Ouch. The mod is essentially base BtS. I fell sorry for DZ and Superdeath.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Well, they should have enough experience by now after PB44 wink

Buy me a coffee

Enough experience to know BTS Churchill is not a good choice lol. Feel bad for Toku Donovan though.

Wonder if Ramk will let me be a admin for this game too so i can help with RB's pause requests.. ?
-Old Harry. PB48.