As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Gaspar & Noble make their triumphant? return; mostly just get asked about "The List"

I haven't played yet, but I have opened the save and...

SD is our western neighbor. Biblethump
I've got some dirt on my shoulder, can you brush it off for me?

(September 12th, 2020, 07:30)Gaspar Wrote: I haven't played yet, but I have opened the save and...

SD is our western neighbor. Biblethump

hammer hammer hammer

popcorn popcorn popcorn

Hey, it's 50/50. He's only prone to murder/suicide one neighbor.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

(September 12th, 2020, 08:36)Commodore Wrote: Hey, it's 50/50. He's only prone to murder/suicide one neighbor.

But he will pick NoGas because you know practs. cool

So our current chat session is pretty great but is probably too inflammatory to post. lol

I deserve it, whatever it is, for agreeing to make this map wink
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

So we played t4.

I renamed the empire:

[Image: t4a.png]

I worked the grass forest as requested:

[Image: t4b.png]

We met our cross to bear:

[Image: t4c.png]

I'll post some more complicated thoughts later. We are also the first civ SD met. Our capitals are awfully close for 2 RINGS AND A CONTESTED 3RD RING as instructed to the mapmaker. Dansgame

We like a plant 1W of wheat right now because its defensible. We'll have to mess around with the micro to see the best way to make that happen but it will almost certainly require playing with the tech plan and a 2nd worker. We also probably need to find out who is S of us to see what's going on with the land split in that direction. I would guess the river 5S of the capital connects to another opponents capital city.

[Image: t4d.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Demos that were missed:

[Image: t4e.png]

Looks like someone has a grass forested deer? Only way I can see to reconcile the 5 rival best CY and 3 rival worst MFG.

Rusten researched Agriculture.