As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Gaspar & Noble make their triumphant? return; mostly just get asked about "The List"

Demand

A

Recount.

Aren't you supposed to be asleep??

(September 16th, 2020, 19:49)Gaspar Wrote: NobleHelium:
also if you really want to join a superdeath gmed game you can join but only after you name me the beneficiary to your life insurance

<snip>

NobleHelium:
well i'm assuming it's not two rows of three players
because we aren't aligned with sd

Gaspar:
i am also assuming that
but again
pindicator is from the pacific nw
he could have been high as balls making this map

NobleHelium:
i thought you were going to say that the canadian border is only a fake straight line so that he might think this is a straight line

This is really what I'm here for.

That was the part I enjoyed too.

Both now and when I was tripping while making the map.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

(September 16th, 2020, 20:27)NobleHelium Wrote: Aren't you supposed to be asleep??

Couldn't sleep, needed something soporific to read.

Oof, are you really trying to get on the top lurkers list with those kinds of comments?

Played turn 9.

[Image: t009-overview.jpg?raw=1]

Contrary to our expectation, Serdoa immediately turned around and disappeared back south.  So I am guessing that he assumes we are at or near SD's spot and he didn't feel a need to scout further in that direction.  So with the idea that Serdoa is probably looking for another neighbor, we decided to follow him under the assumption that he'll probably lead us to another player.  Now there is a possibility here that the "other neighbor" he is looking for is actually us, in which case we may spend a bit of time scouting the area south of our capital and not actually finding anyone.  But the idea right now is that Serdoa is south of SD and is heading in an easterly direction to look for another neighbor.  Otherwise he is south of us and we'll find his capital pretty quickly, at which point we will probably turn west and actually scout the area south of SD.

Also it just occurred to me that Serdoa might run into SD's scout while they are both south of our land, and Serdoa may conclude that SD is where we are.  Will he be preparing for an axe rush that never comes??  Will he axe rush us because he thinks he's preemptively axe rushing SD??  Will we get axe rushed from three directions AND some barb subs for good measure??  Stay tuned!

[Image: t009-demos.jpg?raw=1]

Lewwyn did indeed found Buddhism and now his GNP has the 5 added holy city culture. So his GNP would otherwise be 18. Looks like Lewwyn is working two 3f tiles again, indicating that his work boat finished. He may have it hooked up next turn or the turn after that. SD is still researching BW. Nobody has a warrior yet.

(September 16th, 2020, 20:11)Old Harry Wrote:
(September 15th, 2020, 20:26)Gaspar Wrote: TOP 5 PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD

1. Brick
2. scooter
3. Charriu
4. Commodore
5. mackoti

*pindicator doesn't count because I'm still mad at him because the map is too small and Harry, well, you need to up your game to top mackoti.

I

(September 16th, 2020, 20:11)Old Harry Wrote: Demand

(September 16th, 2020, 20:12)Old Harry Wrote: A

(September 16th, 2020, 20:12)Old Harry Wrote: Recount.

That's the spirit that will get you to the top of the pops! Kreygasm

(September 17th, 2020, 03:04)Old Harry Wrote:
(September 16th, 2020, 20:27)NobleHelium Wrote: Aren't you supposed to be asleep??

Couldn't sleep, needed something soporific to read.

-50 lurker points to Old Harry. Dansgame
I've got some dirt on my shoulder, can you brush it off for me?