As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PB58 Tech Thread

(January 26th, 2021, 12:49)Tarkeel Wrote: I rolled the turn to T59, but now I'm getting Out of Sync error flashing on my screen. This has happened before and was fixed by logging out and back in, but it didn't help this time. Main difference is that Serdoa was still logged in.

Try again when Serdoa is done idling. If it doesn't work then we might have to reload..

It's working now, for whatever reason.
Playing: PB74
Played: PB58 - PB59 - PB62 - PB66 - PB67
Dedlurked: PB56 (Amicalola) - PB72 (Greenline)
Maps: PB60 - PB61 - PB63 - PB68 - PB70 - PB73 - PB76

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

(January 26th, 2021, 14:08)Tarkeel Wrote: It's working now, for whatever reason.

The out of sync error is normal if multiple players are online when turn rolls over

(January 26th, 2021, 13:53)Jowy Wrote:
(January 26th, 2021, 12:49)Tarkeel Wrote: I rolled the turn to T59, but now I'm getting Out of Sync error flashing on my screen. This has happened before and was fixed by logging out and back in, but it didn't help this time. Main difference is that Serdoa was still logged in.

Try again when Serdoa is done idling. If it doesn't work then we might have to reload..

Just as information: I'm not idling when I'm logged in. If I do not roll the turn even though I'm the last one and online it is because I still ponder decisions. We have such a high speed that doing micro-plans becomes an issue because there is no time to actually think them through. As that is one of the enjoyable aspects of these games to me I do allow myself the time to enjoy them instead of feeling rushed and being unhappy with how I play.

Indeed, the turn pace has been blistering. I've barely been able to keep up with my plans, which I assume are less detailed than yours.
Playing: PB74
Played: PB58 - PB59 - PB62 - PB66 - PB67
Dedlurked: PB56 (Amicalola) - PB72 (Greenline)
Maps: PB60 - PB61 - PB63 - PB68 - PB70 - PB73 - PB76

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

You guys have plans?

(January 26th, 2021, 17:38)Jowy Wrote: You guys have plans?

dito
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Civac reported a bug that scouts and explorers do not get XP from barracks. I have a fix that I can deploy. I leave it to you players if you want an update.
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

I personally don't see me needing that fix and would fear something breaking but if someone else wants it applied I'm fine with it.

yeah, I'm fine either way.
Completed:  PBEM 34g (W), 36 , 35 , 5o, 34s, 5p, 42, 48 and PB 9, 18, 27, 57

Current:  PB 52.  Boudicca of Maya