As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PB58 Tech Thread

Tarkeel, should we refrain from playing for now? With the turn orders as they are, we might have to pause the game in that case so everyone has reasonable time to finish his turn.

I don't think a reload is needed, at least not from my side.
Playing: PB74
Played: PB58 - PB59 - PB62 - PB66 - PB67
Dedlurked: PB56 (Amicalola) - PB72 (Greenline)
Maps: PB60 - PB61 - PB63 - PB68 - PB70 - PB73 - PB76

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

Ok, then I go ahead and play my turn so Ruff can get his in as well.

Hey, just as an information to you guys: I'm this week back at my workplace and not working from home. Therefore as some may have noticed my playing window has shrunk to my afternoon / evening and I can't get turns in in the morning. That will persist till and including Friday (most likely, maybe my boss is ok with me not coming in on Friday). If time should ever run low on these turns please add time as Ruff and I have to keep a turn order and it would be unfair to him to be stuck with just an hour or less on the timer because I can't get to the turn earlier. 

(I don't think we had that situation happen yet though.)

your boss will understand that civ is a higher priority.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

I've posted a replacement-request in the civ general forum (and had it in my thread posted for around a week or so already). I am not able to continue playing for the foreseeable future (not in this game nor any other for that matter). Thank you for playing with me, you've all played a great game. Sorry that I have to leave in the middle of it and in the middle of a war, I really had hoped that this would not be necessary (or at least that the war could be ended before I had to leave) but my health is taking a hit and it has gotten to a point that I am not anymore able (or willing) to ignore. 

(And no, I'm not dieing or anything like that, but I'm also not interested to talk about the specifics either.)

I'll be around in the forum and will be do my best to give over my civ to someone else.

I'm sorry to hear that, Serdoa. I hope things get better for you.

Take care of you.
Completed:  PBEM 34g (W), 36 , 35 , 5o, 34s, 5p, 42, 48 and PB 9, 18, 27, 57

Current:  PB 52.  Boudicca of Maya

I'm sorry to hear that Serdoa, but I can understand why you feel the need to bow out, your health is more important than a game. You've played a very good game so far!
Playing: PB74
Played: PB58 - PB59 - PB62 - PB66 - PB67
Dedlurked: PB56 (Amicalola) - PB72 (Greenline)
Maps: PB60 - PB61 - PB63 - PB68 - PB70 - PB73 - PB76

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

Get well soon Serdoa!

I presume we are pausing after this turn until we have a replacement?
Completed:  PBEM 34g (W), 36 , 35 , 5o, 34s, 5p, 42, 48 and PB 9, 18, 27, 57

Current:  PB 52.  Boudicca of Maya