As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

New Civilization 5 Expansion - Brave New World

Are there going to be alien invasion events? mischief
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

[Image: SimCity%20UFO_656x369.png?cb=1354575362]

(March 25th, 2013, 23:43)NobleHelium Wrote: [Image: SimCity%20UFO_656x369.png?cb=1354575362]

lol
Surprise! Turns out I'm a girl!

Those red shirts? Who'd want them? Skyranger on the other hand...

Well, there has been some other reveals about the game mechanics. The different Great Artists (writer, musician...) will have different abilities. City culture flipping is back. There'll be a Reformation Social Policy Branch apparently only avaiable to a CIv that already completed Piety.

As we say here in Brazil, this game is going to be one big fruit salad.

Clearly they need religion schisms too...

The MP chages are very nice, hope they implement them all well.

Portugal is confirmed, with Maria I as a leader. There are people talking about it being the worst leader choice ever and I don't think that's far from the truth. What I know about Maria I is that she fled Portugal, because of Napoleon, to come to Brazil (which soon after became independent) and that she was mad. Not a very good picture, right?

I admit that I know very little of Portuguese and Brazilian history. But the choice has been hated on almost everywhere, so I'm probably not too far from the truth.

It's a minor thing, I know. But they could have done it better.

Edit: Time travel post!

(April 12th, 2013, 02:03)Ichabod Wrote: The MP chages are very nice, hope they implement them all well.

Portugal is confirmed, with Maria I as a leader. There are people talking about it being the worst leader choice ever and I don't think that's far from the truth. What I know about Maria I is that she fled Portugal, because of Napoleon, to come to Brazil (which soon after became independent) and that she was mad. Not a very good picture, right?

I admit that I know very little of Portuguese and Brazilian history. But the choice has been hated on almost everywhere, so I'm probably not too far from the truth.

It's a minor thing, I know. But they could have done it better.

(March 15th, 2013, 10:48)NobleHelium Wrote: One thing is for sure: they'll seize any opportunity to include female leaders for as many civilizations as possible. lol

Amazing news! Looking forward to the first RB Civ5 Pitboss game :D
I just hope we have enough interest for one

was she really the only female portuguese leader tho?

Anyone with 'the Mad' after their name probably should'nt go into Civ .. especially a Civ where there is only ONE LEADER per nation!

Even 'the terrible' would be better. Like Ivan 'the terrible' of Russia, for instance.