As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP13 IT and Tech Issues Thread

It's hard to tell what is forgetting to press enter and what is a turn unplayed. And a reload usually takes a lot longer than the 12 hour pause we had today.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

(August 15th, 2013, 09:12)pindicator Wrote: It's hard to tell what is forgetting to press enter and what is a turn unplayed. And a reload usually takes a lot longer than the 12 hour pause we had today.
Yeah, I'd rather have the game paused to be safe than to have to reload. Sunrise is nice enough to host...no sense making his job harder with unnecessary reloads. The game is going to be ongoing for many months and twelve hours here or there is no big deal. smile
Global lurker smile ; played in Civ VI PBEM 4, 5, 15; DL suboptimal Civ VI PBEM 17

I meant to say that I hereby voluntary revoke my right to ask for a reload due to turn rolling in cases where I had not warned the players that a pause is needed for me smile I'll live with the consequences.
DL: PB12 | Playing: PB13

Ill need a pause this turn, the timings have conspired such that I can't get to civ until after the timer is scheduled to roll.

Paused for Azza.

Playing now, sorry for the delay. Had a hell of a busy day.

I suspect I will be the last to play this turn - sorry y'all, I'm away from civ for the next 8h or so. Just a post that no pause will be necessary.

I am looking for someone who can play my turns Thursday-Sunday, as I am being away from a CIV computer.
I will leave instructions and anyway, the turns are still straight forward.

mh
"You have been struck down!" - Tales of Dwarf Fortress
---
"moby_harmless seeks thee not. It is thou, thou, that madly seekest him!"

If you leave orders then there is no reason I can't play the turns, provided I don't have to make a judgement call.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Sure, go for it.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.