As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

(June 25th, 2014, 23:40)Lord Parkin Wrote: I note there's a new 14 player Pitboss just getting started at CivFanatics. Could maybe ask if some of those players are interested in taking over a civ in this game, if we don't get responses from within RB soon?

Good idea.
I have to run.

(June 25th, 2014, 05:09)Ruff_Hi Wrote: Turn 81 - Mon Jun 23 23:56:21 2014
Turn 82 - Tue Jun 24 23:56:41 2014

Can we please work harder at getting the turn to roll each and every 24 hrs?

Turn 83 - Wed Jun 25 23:56:51 2014

Getting better. Error margin down from 20 seconds to 10.
I have finally decided to put down some cash and register a website. It is www.ruffhi.com. Now I remain free to move the hosting options without having to change the name of the site.

(October 22nd, 2014, 10:52)Caledorn Wrote: And ruff is officially banned from playing in my games as a reward for ruining my big surprise by posting silly and correct theories in the PB18 tech thread.

(June 26th, 2014, 04:51)Ruff_Hi Wrote:
(June 25th, 2014, 05:09)Ruff_Hi Wrote: Turn 81 - Mon Jun 23 23:56:21 2014
Turn 82 - Tue Jun 24 23:56:41 2014

Can we please work harder at getting the turn to roll each and every 24 hrs?

Turn 83 - Wed Jun 25 23:56:51 2014

Getting better. Error margin down from 20 seconds to 10.

lol NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!

I think reaching out to new blood is a good idea. CFC folks welcome! Please help our struggling civs. please

Edit: apparently my phone never forgets things I clicked on months ago. smoke

There are a bunch of players around who'd do a good job with one of these civs, I wonder if they're paying attention to Civ General? Off the top of my head:

Thestick
Illios
Zakalwe
Cornflakes
Slowcheetah
Furungy
Zanth

I've no idea if they're too spoiled or too busy, but I'll PM them tonight. Any other suggestions?

Hey, I've been out of internet reach unexpectedly for the past week, and the situation doesn't look like it'll be under control until late August. Sorry I wasn't able to post about this earlier, I'm just very isolated for my work this summer, this has been my first chance at an internet connection since last weekend.

I'll still be able to post intermittently but there's no way I can continue with my civ.

(June 26th, 2014, 16:02)Boldly Going Nowhere Wrote:
(June 26th, 2014, 04:51)Ruff_Hi Wrote: Getting better. Error margin down from 20 seconds to 10.

lol NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!

Sorry folks, I don't think we'll improve on that. lol

(June 26th, 2014, 16:18)Old Harry Wrote: There are a bunch of players around who'd do a good job with one of these civs, I wonder if they're paying attention to Civ General? Off the top of my head:

Thestick
Illios
Zakalwe
Cornflakes
Slowcheetah
Furungy
Zanth

I've no idea if they're too spoiled or too busy, but I'll PM them tonight. Any other suggestions?

Sounds good. As for others... are rego and sunrise still playing Civ4? I presume Seven and mackoti have their hands full with other stuff, they're also notably absent here.

(June 26th, 2014, 16:24)Hashoosh Wrote: Hey, I've been out of internet reach unexpectedly for the past week, and the situation doesn't look like it'll be under control until late August. Sorry I wasn't able to post about this earlier, I'm just very isolated for my work this summer, this has been my first chance at an internet connection since last weekend.

I'll still be able to post intermittently but there's no way I can continue with my civ.

Okay, thanks for letting us know. So both you and darrell need a permanent sub then. smile
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Message sent to thestick, zakalwe, slowcheetah, Furungy, zanth, regoarrarr, sunrise089, Cornflakes, Ilios. Any more suggestions still welcome.

(June 26th, 2014, 18:15)Old Harry Wrote: Message sent to thestick, zakalwe, slowcheetah, Furungy, zanth, regoarrarr, sunrise089, Cornflakes, Ilios. Any more suggestions still welcome.

Sorry, a little too moddy for my tastes smile

Not even playing with Darrell can persuade you?
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

well, I could go in if needed, just tell what to read
Please visit my game: AlaePB1 | PitBoss 17