As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PBEM29 Greens Tech Thread

Boldly Going Nowhere Wrote:Oh, btw, Kuro had agreed to an always peace with Republicans strategy. Just thought I'd mention that.

Good luck!

Specifically, the agreement had an ironclad no repeal, exclusion, exception, and/or termination clause. Also, it was 5,107 pages of font [SIZE="1"]like this[/SIZE] so I'm sure it means you really can't ever, ever war with us. Or something. smoke

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Boldly Going Nowhere Wrote:Agreed. Welcome to the game. Two turns a week was getting desperately dull. Even if you steamroll (please don't :neenernee), thanks for joining us!

I believe estimations of my skill are being greatly exaggerated, but you're welcome to tell me how great I am anytime you want! lol

spacetyrantxenu Wrote:Specifically, the agreement had an ironclad no repeal, exclusion, exception, and/or termination clause. Also, it was 5,107 pages of font [SIZE="1"]like this[/SIZE] so I'm sure it means you really can't ever, ever war with us. Or something. smoke

Whoops! The new government seems to think long contracts are made to be kindling--see the email just sent out. I'm afraid it's hard to convince the radicals to see reason after a government coup. You'll probably have to renegotiate those agreements!

dazedroyalty Wrote:I believe estimations of my skill are being greatly exaggerated, but you're welcome to tell me how great I am anytime you want! lol

Well that depends. Is Krill still going to ded-lurk you? Be mindful that he probably won't tell you how great you are at any time, ever. So you may need us to bolster your bruised ego from time to time.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

spacetyrantxenu Wrote:Well that depends. Is Krill still going to ded-lurk you? Be mindful that he probably won't tell you how great you are at any time, ever. So you may need us to bolster your bruised ego from time to time.

Haha! So true! I don't know what Krill's plans are. He's welcome to ded-lurk, occasional lurk or whatever he wants. I'll take the beatings with as much of a strong upper lip as I can manage!

Also, save sent on! Whoever has the tracker email info, can you update it please? You'll get lots of bow if you do!

So, since I got replaced, can someone tell me how to convert the map into a single player game or something? I was enjoying playing and would prefer not to be ended here.

(Sorry for all the delays that caused this. :\ Friday I had to clean the whole has because Thursday night a realitor called to look over the house, Saturday was said realitor looking it over and informing me the place had been sold, fortunately to someone who did not want to move in, and Sunday was spent being so excited by close playoff football and the fact I woke up way earlier than my normal schedule that I kind of forgot about the turn until, as you saw, late that night. I must admit I would love to play this, but I think it's pretty obvious there's no way I would be allowed back in, which I can't say I blame given how late I was the past few saves)

If I can have your email, Kuro, I'll send the map, by all means give us lurkers a SP review if you're enjoying the map.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Commodore Wrote:If I can have your email, Kuro, I'll send the map, by all means give us lurkers a SP review if you're enjoying the map.

Might do that sometime. smile Ruki_Motomiya@hotmail.com

Kuro Wrote:So, since I got replaced, can someone tell me how to convert the map into a single player game or something?

This can be done, just convert all the other players into AI. You can do this yourself. Just load the save into Pitboss, kick all the other players into AI except your own civ, save again from Pitboss and load it as PBEM.

Wouldn't he have to reload the game every turn then? That would be obnoxious.

FWIW, I'll dedlurk Dazed with the following rules:

1. I'm not playing any of the saves unless Dazed is going to be away for an extended period of time
  2. I'm not creating any special MM plans
  3. I'm going to be constantly demoralizing Dazed every time he makes a dumb mistake.

I'm basically just going to be around for Dazed if he wants to ask me any questions about his plans. I'll remain a ded lurker for as long as Dazed needs someone to bounce ideas off and he has the civ under control, but I'm not intending to be actively involved in the game (yeah, you don't have to worry about me sucking all of the fun out of the game. It wouldn't be fair on anyone).
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18