As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

I just logged in and immediately CTD.

Anything happen to other players?
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Turn completed, no further problems on log in.

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

HitAnyKey and Jowy haven't played yet
Should we pause?
Please visit my game: AlaePB1 | PitBoss 17

Paused, for Jowy+HAK (or Parkin). That's probably appropriate due to the reload.
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

I can't play yet because of a turn split.

Can anyone get HAK on chat and see what needs to be done with his apparent war turn? Or a lurker without knowledge of Jowy's status get in there and play? I'd like to not lose another whole day if we can avoid it.

Just Jowy to play now.

I've played my turn and repaused it for Jowy. Sorry about that guys. I was out late last night, had a bit more to drink than planned, and only woke up about an hour ago.

Played

If there's one thing Pitboss has told me, it's that you're not allowed to have an active social life. Actually, wasn't that basically a QotM not too long ago?

Completed: PB 28, PBEM 55, PB 18, PBEM 60, some other stuff, PB 2