As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[no players] The Map(s) Thread

Wow, we'd have been skunked on oil and aluminum if the game played out.

Really liked this map concept, I gotta say. I feel the only problem is that it was a little too big - though the players would be more qualified to comment on whether or not this was the case than myself.

It was too big, 40x40...I think 36x36 would have been better.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Commodore Wrote:It was too big, 40x40...I think 36x36 would have been better.

You know, toroidal maps like this mean you have simply a ton a border cities. I think the map can stand to be a bit bigger than usual when this is the case.

Also the other thing is that you overvalue synergy. Some synergy doesn't instantly make things majorly cool and a lot better than the parts.

Hmm actually I'm interested in an SP version of the map also. Can you post it?

I'd like to take a shot at it on SP also. But I guess it won't be the same game if the AIs don't play the same game as human competitors regarding paying toroidal city maintenance costs. Anyway, this time Mao will rule the world! lol

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

I think this is the most recent.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Are you calling us jesters or jerks? wink

yes

[SIZE="1"]Mathematician's answer i know[/SIZE]