As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Invitation to a huge world map PB

(October 28th, 2019, 17:31)GeneralKilCavalry Wrote: I don't have the will to do another one, but would you like a teammate/dedlurker?

Always.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

I haven't played civ4 in years but I'd be interested to join regardless smile

(October 28th, 2019, 15:43)superdeath Wrote: Well... its another pitboss posted here........... so i am obligated to join now.
Nice!

superdeath Wrote:Ive NEVER played with any form of active espionage on. So is there anything major that isnt Civics/religion/tech steal that spys can/will do that i would have to watch out for?

Not many. Loosing a street underneath your troops could be dangerous.

superdeath Wrote:Id rather not play on a difficulty quite as high as Deity.. Monarch is my normal.
Unit gifting just seems like a big no... right?
The rest of the "in discussion" seems fine. I assume not Raging barbs?  Have the events been fixed at all so that no OOSync issues/all the really broken ones.. ect?

Ok, I post your opinion in the other forum. Some OOS-Problems was resolved, but none related with events. On the other hand event based OOS are rare and disappear if a player logs out.
Raging Barbs? No, just normal ones.

(October 29th, 2019, 01:20)Meiz Wrote: I haven't played civ4 in years but I'd be interested to join regardless smile

Alright smile

Considering joining. I have quite a lot of games on my plate already right now but this game is too crazy to skip an opportunity to sign up.

I'd be interested in signing up
http://nijidraws.tumblr.com/ - Crediting the artist who made my profile pic.

@Gavagai, Ball: Ok, I've noted your names. smile

Today, we reached the lower limit of 34 registrations.

The rules are still discussed at civforum.de They like this discussions as much as you guys and it is too much text to repeat it here. I will try to post the important things here and vice versa.

Here's hoping i get Rome, or Byzantium.. instead of Toku of America.

Side note, with 34+ people.. on a huge map, is there a real risk of warrior rushing?
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Looking at the rules everyone starts with an archer that has to be kept in the capital until t100, so warrior rushing seems unrealistic unless Inca.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

(October 29th, 2019, 14:20)superdeath Wrote: Side note, with 34+ people.. on a huge map, is there a real risk of warrior rushing?

That's one issue they are discussing there
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee