As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

We just watch. And Judge. FFH PBEM III Lurker Thread.

Ouch, late(ish)game March of the Trees. Big question is, how much is Nyktorion's economy hurting now?

NobleHelium Wrote:late(ish)game March of the Trees.

That's just a bad idea...no one should consider doing that.

Darrell

darrelljs Wrote:That's just a bad idea...no one should consider doing that.

Darrell

Late-game conflict with the Lanun and Ljosalfar.. I wonder if any other games will see a similar situation?

Selrahc Wrote:Late-game conflict with the Lanun and Ljosalfar.. I wonder if any other games will see a similar situation?

rolleye I wonder lol

darrelljs Wrote:That's just a bad idea...no one should consider doing that.

Darrell

Is there a subliminal message directed a particular person in this statement? lol

It does kinda cost you though.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

No need for anyone to cast world spells, we should just invade this game instead and see how fast we can conquer it

Yeah the rate these guys are going military (Nyk has 5-6 mages and he's proud of them!?), any of us are capable of stomping them...

Well Nyk put up a solid showing there in delaying Thoth's tower victory (at great cost to his economy), even if it may not be enough to stop him.

If Mardoc's NAP expires soon enough for him to send in the cavalry and actually stop Thoth, this could get interesting. WarriorKnight can probably annex the Sheaim with impunity and then it becomes Mardoc + Nyx versus likely allies of convenience WarriorKnight and Thoth (if Thoth sticks around long enough).

I don't think we should be writing Thoth off just yet... This is still very early in the fighting.