As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 13 Settings Discussion

I am normally a big fan of seeing starts before pick, as it mixes up the valuations from game to game and makes each game's snake pick less predictable.

If we do the random leaders with up to two vetoes thing instead, that reason doesn't apply. Therefore I guess I am against seeing starts before pick, for variety and simplicity, but not strongly so. (Also this isn't a vote, just discussion.)

plako, I'm suing you for trademark infringement for the use of terms related to terseness on this forum.

Lewger Votes:

Random leader/civ
Monarch Difficulty
Normal Speed
Vassals off
TT off
Huts on
Events off
Barbs on
Unrestricted Leaders
EP on
Mapmakers choice
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

(July 14th, 2013, 23:42)NobleHelium Wrote: plako, I'm suing you for trademark infringement for the use of terms related to terseness on this forum.

Lurker != Player

Oh and I think the suttree and krill suggestion of vetos is good. Vote for that.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

MH is player 18. I forgot to save him a spot but as there are 17 players...worked out in the end
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Hi everybody!
Thanks, Krill and yuris, for pointing this game out to me.
Hoping to have fun!

mh
"You have been struck down!" - Tales of Dwarf Fortress
---
"moby_harmless seeks thee not. It is thou, thou, that madly seekest him!"

Bubonic Platonic Laconic Plakonic! (just random, because I liked the thread title)

Hey, Noble, did you join any team yet? Maybe team lurker? If not, don't you want to lurk my thread? I'm in the mood for some whip. I promise that my thread will have the highest number of misspelled words ever.

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know my valiant vanquishers in pbems 45 and 46 have invited me to join them as a dedlurker. Obviously I have made "I'm reading!" posts in a couple people's threads, but they hadn't posted anything relevant to the game as of yet, so I trust that'll be okay.

Edit: Also, why does Suttree's thread have a star next to it for me?

I would like to recommend (hopefully w/o coming across as a dick) that some of the solo players with less experience consider merging their teams.
I don't mean the regular solos that have shown they can do it - I'm thinking of dtay, suttree specifically, and possibly williamlp and maybe even jowy as well). having a teammate takes so much pressure off of you to play the turns (believe me, there were times in pb8 where I was able to take 3-4 weeks off the game, and Lewwyn did the same - we both appreciated that). And it wouldnt hurt to have 16-17 teams rather than 18.

Anyway, just a suggestion, feel free to ignore if you are confident you won't have any troubles smile.
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.