As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP13 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Just letting you know I'm investigating something that might need the game to be rolled back a little bit/reloaded, so any very recently played turns or turns played after this message might have to be replayed. I'll answer definitely in a little bit, and am sorry for the inconvenience.

I am formally requesting for the game to be paused and for the game to be reloaded to Bacchus's save for this current turn, 675 BC. Please do not play turns and advance to the next turn, it will have to be redone anyways due to the reload. I apologize for the inconvenience. Also would like to reiterate, if you feel like there has been any sort of game bug that has affected you unfairly, do not hesitate to contact me, and I will mediate the situation.

Um. Bacchus just logged in to pause it. banghead So Slowcheetah?
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Yeah, you'll have to use slowws autosave now.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Didn't realize it involved me somehow, apologies. I actually logged in to check something unrelated and I didn't pause as YM was taking his turn....
DL: PB12 | Playing: PB13

(October 11th, 2013, 11:41)Bacchus Wrote: Didn't realize it involved me somehow, apologies. I actually logged in to check something unrelated and I didn't pause as YM was taking his turn....

I think the issue is that Brick requested a pause + reload to your autosave, and you logging in overwrites your auto-save.

Ah, yeah, unfortunate timing -- I must have been logging in just as Brick was submitting his post.
DL: PB12 | Playing: PB13

Yeah do slows save now.

Sunrise said he'd most likely be able to reload in ~2 hours.

Well that was lucky, I enter to check why PB11 haven't roll and check this.
Is this fix yet? I have the time of the forum in a random time zone so I don't know. lol