As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP13 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Ichabod, when last to act, why not play 2 turns in a row? In peace time there should be no need to preserve turn order unless you're declaring war in the 2nd turn you plan to play.

Because it's still possible to see anothers units, and that party may declare war on you; if you are moving units towards a specific area, that would in fact still be a double move.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

(March 25th, 2014, 14:01)Krill Wrote: Because it's still possible to see anothers units, and that party may declare war on you; if you are moving units towards a specific area, that would in fact still be a double move.

It is double move, but don't be a jerk rule should be enough to handle this situation too. If you plan on declaring or taking advantage of reversed turn order you naturally shouldn't do it. I value regular turns way more than minor advantages/disadvantages coming from occastional peace time double moves.

btw. Bacchus did this few turns ago i.e. finish last during that turn and then play 1st right after it. I just had to adjust to the situation. I've been playing before him probably 90% of my turns, but when time to declare came I was forced to take 2nd half of the timer because of him playing 2 turns in a row. IMO this was totally ok.

(March 25th, 2014, 00:08)NobleHelium Wrote: Humans : correct in making leap from wealth as currency to wealth as energy. But logic failure : wealth ultimately is extension of desires, fluctuating with emotions and state of mind. Desires : when all are supported in purely adaptable system, true wealth is achieved.

That was beautiful. Have you considered politics?
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

That was just a quote from Alien Crossfire. tongue

I paused the game 2h and 44 min on it should be enough for others to finish theyr turns.

We're kind of in a 3-way split here, so it could be awhile before the turn rolls. Need Azza to play, then Lewwyn can play, then I can.

(March 28th, 2014, 09:26)scooter Wrote: We're kind of in a 3-way split here, so it could be awhile before the turn rolls. Need Azza to play, then Lewwyn can play, then I can.
I know becasue of that i said 2 44 should be enough after first play should pause so everyone of you have time to finish his turn without problem.

Do you guys want to extend the timer while there's a three way split to avoid so much pausing?

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Sorry, I rely on the Civstats emails to know whether I've played my turn or not and didn't receive one for this turn. Played now.