As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

(May 30th, 2014, 19:56)Hashoosh Wrote: Gaspar is NASA!!11!!

Yes, Gaspar is a now-perpetually underfunded government bureau that was responsible for many modern technological innovations.

Yeah but they read you emails and hack your pitboss civ games, man...

(May 31st, 2014, 11:32)Gaspar Wrote: I'm retiring from my position here after this next turn for Qg's civ.

Ah nuts. You were so close to being the perfect candidate for this job, just needed thicker skin against weirdly dissonant arguments and attacks.

[Image: well-that-was-weird.jpg]
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

(May 31st, 2014, 15:03)Hashoosh Wrote: Yeah but they read you emails and hack your pitboss civ games, man...

That's the NSA, not NASA. You fail at government bureaucracy alphabet soup.

It sounds like Boldly put a lot of effort into his spreadsheet. I hope he gets a Vandal uprising and Catwalk has to improvise the turns for the next week. Uprisings didn't get removed did they? hammer

And Gaspar, thanks for the offer to play before. If you change your mind and decide to be our super sub that's nice of you. Quick question though, am I still banned from your PB19 thread? If I am I'll have to take back the bit about you making a nice offer here, standard protocol and all.

Yuris is AFK beating up newbs in an MtG tourney. Is there anyone playing for him tonight?
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Here I thought putting 1s into !s was a good way of conveying sarcasm mischief

/s
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

(May 16th, 2014, 07:44)yuris125 Wrote: So, I will try to play on the morning of 30 May, and should be able to do so on the evening of 1 June. If the game state doesn't change much, I will post instructions for a lurker to play (and actually update the thread, lol). But I may need a pause for this period

I paused with 3h:17 left. I guess we have to wait a day, unless there's a spare lord of the burning legion around.

(May 31st, 2014, 20:05)Hashoosh Wrote: Here I thought putting 1s into !s was a good way of conveying sarcasm mischief

Oops, normally my sarcasm detection routine fires at the appropriate time but it seems to have whiffed on this one. No worries, I've already sacked and eliminated the programmer responsible for the error. He deeply regrets the mistake.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon