As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

(July 11th, 2014, 09:51)Whosit Wrote: The tracker shows Cheater Hater as playing, but it doesn't look like CH has logged in since the turn was reloaded. Is this just an artifact of the reload? It doesn't look like CH has actually played since the game was reloaded.

Yeah it's just an artifact. He logged in to repause, apparently, and the tracker didn't catch his logout due to the pause and the reload.
I have to run.

Have you been able to get through Finishing, Yuri? Tracker only shows you as having tried logging in.
DL: PB12 | Playing: PB13

I just logged in, and based on what I saw, I have reason to believe that CH may not have actually played turn after the reload. Or maybe that's what you were saying and I misunderstood. In any case, I am going to request that the game gets paused so CH and then I can play our turns if the timer starts running low.

Completed: PB 28, PBEM 55, PB 18, PBEM 60, some other stuff, PB 2

Yes, CH has not played t96, I should have said so explicitly.
I have to run.

I have not played--I just logged in to pause so the turn didn't roll. I'll play soon (I just woke up tongue ), but it'll probably be paused anyway since the turn's currently set to roll at an odd time.

Yeah ill need a pause. Had an incident at the house this morning that kept me from playing before work. If I get the chance I'll try to post instructions for LP but I don't know if I'll get the chance- is been busy at work
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

(July 11th, 2014, 11:25)Bacchus Wrote: Have you been able to get through Finishing, Yuri? Tracker only shows you as having tried logging in.

Just got back from work - played now

Just played Whosit--10 people left to end turn with ~3:40 left in the turn.

Someone needs to either pause or play for me in the next 40 min. From the status page it looks like the last player left the game unpaused when they exited
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Paused.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18