As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PB27 Signup Thread

(August 16th, 2015, 21:08)Tasunke Wrote: I've changed the hosts file (doesn't work for me)

Unless I also need to turn off all firewalls etc, or use DMZ mode?

On the plus side, my turns have gotten quicker.

Have you tried logging in with different people?
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

(August 17th, 2015, 13:22)BRickAstley Wrote: Map sneak peak:

[Image: i5.png]
This is entirely a joke but someone won't read this and will think it is real.

I still can't believe the lurkers demanded that we add little arms and feet, don't they realize how hard that is to tile. frown crazyeye

(August 17th, 2015, 14:32)GermanJoey Wrote: I still can't believe the lurkers demanded that we add little arms and feet, don't they realize how hard that is to tile. frown crazyeye

On a sufficiently large map scale that wouldn't be an impossible problem to overcome. twirl

Edit: On second thought I think you're referring to creating the land programatically, and yeah that would be a beast of a challenge. I was thinking in terms of pixel density for constructing the banana's limbs, which is solved by making the tiles bigger. Heh, not sure how you'd solve that one.

2nd Edit: And I'm sure the players waiting on us to finish the map don't care! lol

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Well if you lurkers hadn't also asked for resources arranged to also create pixel art, we wouldn't have a problem.

Who doesn't want to play on continents resembling carrot top??

Can we haz scrins shot plz?

[Image: latest?cb=20081229134432]
DL: PB12 | Playing: PB13

One day I'm going to run a WW where the wolves faction are map makers.

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Guys I'm pretty sure BRick is a mapmaker...
Fear cuts deeper than swords.

Right now randomly assigning players to starts....

In other words, BRick's bank accout details are *redacted*, please send money for good neighbours.