As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 27 IT and Tech Issues Thread

I'll recheck mine, I'm on my laptop and I thought I'd done that.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Wait a minute, what's the right ip for the natneg server?

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

according to the current thread

That's fine then.

Bunch of people haven't claimed civs with the reload; I'll PM them shortly. Specifically, does anyone know Barteq? I'm not sure how often he visits the forum.

It's ok if a bunch of people checked out of the game already — I'd rather they said they can't or have no desire to commit to regular play, so we could restart with an actual number of players. An hour or so per day, every day isn't everyone's cup of tea, and the idea of participating in a big Pitboss often seems more fun at signup than it turns out in reality.
DL: PB12 | Playing: PB13

I can see Bacchus point, I mean look what happened to PB21 mischief

Of course OTOH the first turn takes longer so I don't see any problem in people taking his sweet time at the start.

Didn't REM say he was playing a bit late? CH did the first go, I think. Only other two are Tasunke and Wannabe.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Yeah, REM said on Thursday that he can't actually start playing until Monday.

Yeah, I played the first time, saw that reloads were happening, then didn't get around to playing today--hopefully I remember to play tomorrow (it's been a bit since I've had a game, and I need to get back into the habit smile )