Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

[Spoilers] Old Human Tourist: Empress of Azteca

Good job, guys. smile

Congratulations!

On my PB13 opponents analysys I said something about your team not having the ruthlessness needed to win a PB game. I don't think I've ever been as wrong about someone in my whole life. lol You guys are the most ruthless bastards I've ever seen in the whole Civ world. And that's a big compliment! shades

Just please, never be my neighbours again. please

Again, congrats for this masterpiece of a game.

Turn 274

Are we doing the Pocketbeetle ending?

No? Well here are some pictures from turn 274.

BC will be bombed.

Elen will join Weldyn as a legend.

Victory

Victory

Kills

Losses (and buildings)

The view from the super-advanced Aztecca to the legendary Native America.

Aztecca from the air.

Native America in all its glory.

The Russian bear.

GG everyone smile.

:sob: It's beautiful.

Congratulations! I was really surprised how accurate were all your estimations. It probably required a lot of work.

p.s. Russian bear is indeed intimidating crazyeye

(August 12th, 2015, 17:42)Krill Wrote: Most things you could say I'm trolling but that would be fair payment for not attacking dtay properly.

(August 10th, 2015, 18:11)Old Harry Wrote:
(August 10th, 2015, 17:10)Krill Wrote: If I had controlled BGNs empire from t190 I think domination by around t250 would have been possible. And one GA. You ditched me in a potential war to the death with dtay. I was not impressed.

What? We enabled you to chop your neighbour in half and stayed at war with him for ten turns after you stopped doing anything just to give you cover. Did you have a brilliant plan to destroy him in place that we didn't notice? Was going off to pick a fight with Ruff while we were covering your back just subtle misdirection?

(August 11th, 2015, 15:31)Krill Wrote: Fin, OH, for you:

[Image: SD2B3jZ.png]

Oh, we made mistakes... Some of them were stupendous! The worst was one that delayed our attack on dtay by a turn, which *may* have allowed him to save five or six cities. (i haven't checked in his thread yet.)

But that doesn't change the fact you gave up fighting him before we did. tongue

Muskets into rifles is suicide.

I didn't get to rifles until around T190.
BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PBEM16, PBEM20, PB5, PB15, PB26, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Games ded lurked: PBEM17, PB16, PB18

I'm still looking forward to reading this thing. Did you guys get paid by the post or what?

Great game. Congrats. party

And likewise we couldn't do anything that wouldn't have been suicide. So I don't see your point.

Also it was a ceasefire not a peace treaty, just so we could jump back in if our greatest ally and in-game buddy, Krill, got in trouble! (And to stop him boating our cities when peace expired.)

Shit, the game interface says peace treaties for everything, and not a ceasefire. Now that's a bitch.
BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PBEM16, PBEM20, PB5, PB15, PB26, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Games ded lurked: PBEM17, PB16, PB18