Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

RtR mod 2.0.7.6

(May 8th, 2015, 03:43)Krill Wrote: I don't tend to keep old change logs lying around: to be honest I've always copied the changelog into the first post of my lurker thread when I've played a game.

Ouch. The reason that I asked was that i thought that I saw something about 2X on wealth builds. Is that true as of 2.0.7.4 or something that I imagined myself seeing?

And/or where might I find this in the XML? I don't need the answer to the XML if you've got the wealth build answer handy.

Thanks.

Additional food from cottage is intended in emancipation? There is no info about it in the change log.

Quote:Emancipation: Available at Banking. Low cost. +1 commerce from cottage, hamlet, village. +2 commerce from mines, +1 hammer from farms.

That's a stupid typo. 0 instead of 1...but it's something I considered, so it's not a bug per se. Just a screw up. I'll release 2.0.7.7 in an hour or so...
BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PBEM16, PBEM20, PB5, PB15, PB26, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Games ded lurked: PBEM17, PB16, PB18