As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PB58 Tech Thread

Not on the 15th though, I can't start on that day or the following weekend (Path of Exile starts its new league at that day and I will play it most likely 72h straight, only interrupted by some hours of sleeping, a few meals and Noble asking me to play PB56  lol)

Get a sub then! :P
Playing: PB74
Played: PB58 - PB59 - PB62 - PB66 - PB67
Dedlurked: PB56 (Amicalola) - PB72 (Greenline)
Maps: PB60 - PB61 - PB63 - PB68 - PB70 - PB73 - PB76

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

The subs are also playing Path of Exile.

Diablo 2 > PoE
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

If only there was a diablo game made in the last 20 years that could be in the conversation...
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

I've posted the map to the lurker thread for final comments. I think we'll give it a day there and then send it on to Ramk.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Map has been sent along to Ramkh.

In the end I think the map is a little larger than what was asked for, but not terribly so. I thought i had a way to narrow things down a bit but realized it was not the quick and simple fix that I thought it would be. If people feel very strongly about it I can spend some more time, but it will probably mean a few more days at least to redraw several areas.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

fine with me.
Completed:  PBEM 34g (W), 36 , 35 , 5o, 34s, 5p, 42, 48 and PB 9, 18, 27, 57

Current:  PB 52.  Boudicca of Maya

I think everyone wanted a large map, so it should be fine. Could you share the dimensions?
Playing: PB74
Played: PB58 - PB59 - PB62 - PB66 - PB67
Dedlurked: PB56 (Amicalola) - PB72 (Greenline)
Maps: PB60 - PB61 - PB63 - PB68 - PB70 - PB73 - PB76

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

The map is 60x48. There are 1,289 land tiles. About 5-10% of the land is peak tiles, however, and there are desert and tundra tiles so the amount of "usable" land tiles may be more in the range of 160 per player.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player