As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

new civ 6 pbem while the next pitboss can't start?

There were instructions on PYDT with a save path to go to. I had to create the Hotseat folder because I had never played one before, but I opened the save in game as Multiplayer > Hotseat

Completed: PB 28, PBEM 55, PB 18, PBEM 60, some other stuff, PB 2

Whosit, I have a none default set up but I've figured it out, plus the screenshots. Save should be uploaded shortly, please forgive me for taking a little bit of time between meetings to ponder T1.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Nevermind.

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Question for lurkers, or anyone else more familiar with the forums than I am: Are there issues with images showing up if you are logged out? I am using screenshots by attaching them to my posts and inserting them, rather than using an external hosting site. I noticed that when checking my thread, the image I put in appears broken. It's fine when viewing it while logged in.

No idea, never used the site hosting feature.

Same. I've used imgur for nearly a decade now, with no problems.
I Think I'm Gwangju Like It Here

A blog about my adventures in Korea, and whatever else I feel like writing about.

Dropbox has been my go-to.

Guess I'll switch it up. There's just so many old threads, including some of my own, with dead links that I thought it would be better to host on the forum.

I'm trying to set up a personal image host to avoid the dead link problem. I've already got Wordpress set up, but the image hosting is next.

If we ever get Civ 4 pitboss games hostable via docker and NPM then I'd probably be set for life.

npm isntall 7_str_praetorian