As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

new civ 6 pbem while the next pitboss can't start?

I'm good with a reload if we can go back to t1 and make new moves?
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

I'll raise you one better, we can go back to t0 and make new civ picks.

If you want a new game put up another sign up thread, I want to run three games again.

I'm still fine with Yongle. I'm not fine with being an incompetent moron.

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

I'll probably aim to do another game of civ 6 when this one ends, but I definitely want to play this to some sort of completion for research purposes if nothing else.

I'd be happy to go back to turn 0 and re-roll the barb camp spawns. smile
I Think I'm Gwangju Like It Here

A blog about my adventures in Korea, and whatever else I feel like writing about.

Jesting aside, I would like to hear from the other players what my move here should be, so I do not hold up the turn for too long.

I honestly thought the rule was just not farming pillages off city-states. If you pillage as part of normal conquest, that seems part of the game to me.
I Think I'm Gwangju Like It Here

A blog about my adventures in Korea, and whatever else I feel like writing about.

I will point out that the rules are agreed between players and we never really discussed much MJW spamming a thread doesn't actually mean anything if we don't want it to.

I'm fine with the pillage fwiw.

I'll go ahead and play the turn with it being valid for now, in that case.

Well, knowing that explains some things. I'm willing to give it a pass now, but as long as anyone else who decides to attack a city state gets to pillage exactly 1 mine as well. :P

Completed: PB 28, PBEM 55, PB 18, PBEM 60, some other stuff, PB 2