As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

new civ 6 pbem while the next pitboss can't start?

Or better yet, split it 5 ways with us!

Completed: PB 28, PBEM 55, PB 18, PBEM 60, some other stuff, PB 2

For the record, back at work this morning, so no more 4-a-day turns, sorry.
I Think I'm Gwangju Like It Here

A blog about my adventures in Korea, and whatever else I feel like writing about.

It was beautiful while it lasted.

Completed: PB 28, PBEM 55, PB 18, PBEM 60, some other stuff, PB 2

Better that the fast turnpace was spent on the early game, where it most benefits.

TBH I think I'm struggling to manage more than 2 turns per day in a game I don't understand.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Sorry to an absolute pain, but please would it be possible to roll back to my turn? I've just checked a screenshot and seen that the policy card that should have been in place wasn't. No combat is impacted.

Consequence of just backing back from a hospital visit and playing the turn in a bit of a rush FWIW.

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

It should be possible, but I don't know how to do it in the PYDT interface.

There is a revert turn button, but I don't know when that would jump back to.

I thought revert just took it back one step, so press revert twice and then I submit the correct save, and you can download and play.

Ah, I get confused by how PYDT calls turns 'rounds'. Reverted to your last turn.

Thanks, I've submitted the corrected save.