As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

new civ 6 pbem while the next pitboss can't start?

It's not about city growth etc or something usual. Once we have played the next few turns I'll lay out what it is so everyone understands.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

So there is a bug with Yongles' Lilja projects, specifically faith (and possibly gold, I would know, yes that's spoiler info I suppose but meh).

What happens is this:

TX - produce Lilja (faith)
TX+1 - Nothing happens
TX+2 - faith is deposited into the account.

The problem is that the amount of faith deposited depends on the production generated on TX+1, not on TX. I suspect this is because faith is probably calculated before production. Simply put it has to be a bug because it allows tile reallocations between cities on TX+1 to change the exchange rate.

In the context of this game my suggestion is that we just roll with the bug, it's something I'll have to play around so I don't screw myself over.

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

@Whosit I think even the one thing you are kinda sure about is off smile . For example when you send Liang to a city and at the end of the turn it takes one turn for her to arrive and one turn to finish the builder you DO get the extra builder charge the next turn. So she arrives before the worker is actually built.

Oh, really? I'll double check then. I thought I had tested that out but I may have been mistaken. Thanks!

Completed: PB 28, PBEM 55, PB 18, PBEM 60, some other stuff, PB 2

Request for lurker advice in my thread please. Post 98 specifically.

apologies for just now getting to the turn... was out for most of the day and the turn wasn't sent to me in the morning

The turn i opened this morning seems to be the same turn i played yesterday. Is this intentional?

I might have uploaded the wrong save, if you want to revert I'll uploadh the right one.

Reverted turn

Yeah, I think the turn didn't save properly, and I just uploaded the turn with the latest turn number and didn't think. Sorry about that.