As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

new civ 6 pbem while the next pitboss can't start?

PYDT is throwing an error when I try to upload the save.

Edit: nevermind, working again.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Don't scare me like that!

Completed: PB 28, PBEM 55, PB 18, PBEM 60, some other stuff, PB 2

Damn that was quick.

21:30 I tell my wife I need to make my turn. She tells me what now, you need to play now.

22:00 I do not think another turn will come.

Well shows me.smile Sorry guys, doing so now.

Turnaround times have been amazing.

Trying to take the turn at work leads to a crash, so it'll have to wait for about 7 hours. Sorry, lads.
I Think I'm Gwangju Like It Here

A blog about my adventures in Korea, and whatever else I feel like writing about.

PYDT or CIV?

I think PYDT is starting to have database issues. They resolved themselves after 5 minutes when I had an issue the other day but this may be a repeat problem?

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

(August 29th, 2024, 08:08)TheArchduke Wrote: PYDT or CIV?

Civ. Unhandled stack exception of some kind was the error message.
I Think I'm Gwangju Like It Here

A blog about my adventures in Korea, and whatever else I feel like writing about.

Oh no Ohdear do we know what the usual culprits are?

Oh dear. I hope the cause of the problem can be found (since clearly Civ is more important than work). I'll be checking PYDT as soon as I get home so Archduke, stand by. :P

(Joking. Mostly.)

Tried to do some Googling but hard to say without exact error message, though I saw a lot of results for a kind of generic unhandled exception going back years. Didn't see a clear fix, but most recent posts I found suggested running in dx11 instead of dx12.