As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

Alternatively:

EOT108: whip Forge, work both Fish (42 overflow)
EOT109: 130/250 Colossus
EOT110: 172
EOT111: 214
EOT112: 256/250

Question is only: Will the overflow from Forge be divided by the 25% the forge gives? It had not worked on it, but I guess that won't stop the game from taking it away. If that's the case the tile configuration needs to be changed to only work 1 fish and as many hammers as possible. That way we can still finish it EOT112 (last turn needs to sacrifice some food though to achieve this). Or we finish it EOT113. Anyhow, both quicker than to slowbuild the forge.

(September 3rd, 2013, 01:29)NobleHelium Wrote: Is that correct? Remember that forge overflow gets divided by 1.25 which I consider to be a bug but that's how it is. Looks like we'll definitely get it one turn faster at least though.

Quoted just in case you missed it due to the page change. Working less food on t112 to finish it sounds good to me. Whipping again would also be fine if that's faster.

Did you forget to whip Heidi?

Guess so. It was late already (I should be out of the house by around 8:25 and I wasn't today before 9...).

Okay I whipped it.

(September 3rd, 2013, 01:31)Serdoa Wrote: Alternatively:

EOT108: whip Forge, work both Fish (42 overflow)
EOT109: 130/250 Colossus
EOT110: 172
EOT111: 214
EOT112: 256/250

Question is only: Will the overflow from Forge be divided by the 25% the forge gives? It had not worked on it, but I guess that won't stop the game from taking it away. If that's the case the tile configuration needs to be changed to only work 1 fish and as many hammers as possible. That way we can still finish it EOT112 (last turn needs to sacrifice some food though to achieve this). Or we finish it EOT113. Anyhow, both quicker than to slowbuild the forge.

Yes it is divided by the forge "bonus".
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

That is annoying. We basically lose 1 additional pop due to that. Oh well.

(September 3rd, 2013, 01:51)NobleHelium Wrote: Did you forget to whip Heidi?

I wonder how much you all enjoy the picture of whipping Heidi/Pamela/... wink

I'm not going to comment on that lol

lol