As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

And, yes, my only game related advice was "Yeah, settle off the coast!". And we all know how that turned out. lol

Yeah let's move the warrior northwest. Barb axe should be able to attack before we get the jungle chopped, it will hopefully attack on t112 before we move.

I still don't know what you're talking about with settling in the jungle. NobleRice is okay I guess. We'll need to cottage that grassland overlapped with Heidi if we plant there. We can do a settler in Carina after the vulture and we'll be more ready to settle deeper in the jungle by then.

Yeah, that was the idea, to settle the NobleRice spot. I do like your idea as well, but I would like to have a spear, 2 vultures, 1 chariot ready to go over there (or simply 3 archers).

@Ichabod: Yes, I wanted to give the city the name of my wife. Not that she will be told about it yet, but the next time she tells me I'm not romantic enough I will surprise her with it. Sure that will stop the discussion crazyeye

(September 5th, 2013, 00:34)Serdoa Wrote: @Ichabod: Yes, I wanted to give the city the name of my wife. Not that she will be told about it yet, but the next time she tells me I'm not romantic enough I will surprise her with it. Sure that will stop the discussion crazyeye

Are you sure that telling your wife you have her name in a game where cities are named after ex-girlfriends is wise?

Maybe she takes it as hint that she should more often cook for me? lol

(Please god, let my wife never find this forum.)

lol

I think, Serdoa, you just made quote of the year.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Noble, should we 3-pop whip the Colossus? Will only save a turn but we just whip away some mines so I wouldn't mind too much.

Yeah let's whip the Colossus. That one turn might even pay back the whip cost, we're working like fifteen water tiles.