As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

Ingenious is better than cunning, I'd say. I think you're misusing "till" though, you are using it when you should be using "before." I was confused by your Barbara sign because I thought you meant that the city would continually whip knights every two turns until t148, when you weren't whipping it at all.

What are we going to scout with the scout? lol

"Till" actually means "before" Noble...
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Yes, but only in negative sentences. As in "do not whip till t148."

(October 14th, 2013, 14:31)NobleHelium Wrote: Ingenious is better than cunning, I'd say. I think you're misusing "till" though, you are using it when you should be using "before." I was confused by your Barbara sign because I thought you meant that the city would continually whip knights every two turns until t148, when you weren't whipping it at all.

What are we going to scout with the scout? lol

We are putting our first GG on it for a Medic-3 unit that also can than be freely upgraded to whatever. It will actually even come with 3 XP.

And saying that reminds me that Iris is the only city we build Barracks and Stable in... lol yeah, that was a good investment to put 5 XP on 1 Knight and 1 Chariot crazyeye

Scouts only upgrade to explorers. I'd prefer if we put the GG on a 6 experience unit so that we get something that qualifies for West Point should we choose to build that later. It's very expensive but can be worth it with stone.

Really? I guess it was FFH2 in which you could upgrade them along the mounted-line. In that case, he'll be just dead weight. I needed something cheap to build there to get only a little bit of overflow into the Knight to get it up to 180 hammers. And only 1 turn to do it. My choices were kind of limited wink

Gavagai wants a map trade, I'm going to decline it for now, you can always reoffer if you want it. I have no opinion really. I think trading would reveal a lot of land though. Also, he declared war on Kurumi.

yuri's galley disappeared, so he must have turned it eastward. No need to load Sabine with knights. lol

Remember to bulb before whipping anything. wink

(October 14th, 2013, 21:57)NobleHelium Wrote: Gavagai wants a map trade, I'm going to decline it for now, you can always reoffer if you want it. I have no opinion really. I think trading would reveal a lot of land though. Also, he declared war on Kurumi.

I think trading will also reveal a lot of land to him though. More then we get from him most likely. I'll think about it at work.

I also gone ahead and bulbed + trashed our cities a little bit more. It really hurts to see them in this sorry-state. Guess a few of them can produce workers / settlers for now, as they can't grow much anyhow. Well, except for those that I'm going to trash even further...

No need to map trade with Gavagai, Nakor gave us his which reveals much territory. Nakor has 2 silver so I've offered him ivory for silver. WARNING: Gavagai may declare war on us once he notices the trade, to disconnect it. He's done that to BaII and Kurumi so far. So don't rely on that 1-2 happiness. We could offer him OB to maybe reduce that possibility.

Very interesting stuff related to Nakor's situation, I'll post some screenshots shortly.

(October 15th, 2013, 01:00)NobleHelium Wrote: I'll post some screenshots shortly.

multidance