As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP13 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Are we resetting the turn timer? I think there's a fair argument for making it the current 35 hours, given everyone who already made their moves just has to redo them.
Fear cuts deeper than swords.

There's no particular need to fuss over the first turn timer. People will play before it ends.

Ok, makes sense.

And if someone has good reason for a pause they just need to ask for it
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Game relaunched.

3/18 played already. wink 16.5% in 15 minutes, so we should have this rolled in a couple hours, tops right?
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

It's 0300 in Europe.

Maybe not.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK crazyeye

(July 23rd, 2013, 20:59)dtay Wrote: SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK crazyeye
Krill evidently concurs. eek
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

I got 2 weeks off, no one I have to talk to within 10 miles of me, enough food stored, ignoring all university work and, frankly, don't give a shit about anything any more, so I've reverted to my natural sleep pattern of "When and where I damn well feel like sleeping" [Image: angry.gif]
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18