As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

Hmmm, with three great scientists...we could build an academy in Iris. I don't think we need our second golden age soon really and an academy will be worth a lot right now.

Apparently I ended turn by accident. Sorry, damn laptop keyboards are easy to press. I'm going to swap the builds to HAs for now, feel free to change them back of course.

Parting shot of our Moai city, soon to be Bureaucap.

That's 79 commerce, at least 67 after the GA ends (with the 15th population point) which goes up to 100 with Bureaucracy. The actual value should be at least 102 as I expect we'll get another base commerce from the second trade route.

Ichabod is a huge slacker / liar by the way.

I hope for your sake that I didn't forget to turn off vassal states.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

We have at least 13 reloads good at this point wink

(October 2nd, 2013, 08:45)Krill Wrote: I hope for your sake that I didn't forget to turn off vassal states.

Well, we could release the rest of our empire as a vassal. But yeah I just checked and there are indeed no vassal states.

I took the pictures, Noble. I didn't know you wanted me to post them as well. mischief

yurimack moved their galley out towards us, same number of units inside the city though. We can do Guilds in 2t at 100% even without the academy, so we're fine there. We can also opt to build a library in Iris which would line up with turning tech back on for Guilds. Alternatively we can build a barracks and then a stable.

114 commerce right now. I forgot about the 8 from the palace, heh. We are actually at over 60% breakeven currently so an academy gets us about 35 bpt. Moving the capital cost us about 16 gpt in maintenance currently.

We can build a grocer after the initial knight phase for two health. I can't believe there's no banana in our jungle, wtf.

I'd say Barracks -> Stable, we will need those later for Cav as well. And we should be able to get Lib and Grocer afterwards relatively quickly. I really feel we need to invest a little bit into that build-up. Of course thinking about it, we could instead tech fast-forward and go for Rifles respectively Cavalry. Not sure how long that would take us though (but there is still land to settle).

Well knights are usually a good point to attack. And the way that the border is tense right now will require a lot of upkeep anyway, so I'm fine with it.

Okay let's put a turn into a horse archer at Iris and then swap to the barracks. I think this lets us catch a turn or two of OR on the stable after the religion spread. Make sure to keep the HA in the queue so we don't lose the hammers of course. tongue