As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

Anyway we can sell sugar to cheetah, WK, Jowy and Kurumi. I don't think cheetah is going to buy sugar since he won't trade for it. I don't know what price you want to ask from the other three. Gavagai may also need sugar but I can't tell since he's logged in and refuses to open trade (that's really annoying btw, you should at least be able to check their trade screen).

I'm going to set Paper to 30% and we should be able to finish it at 90-100% next turn. Better this way since someone may get the tech in the intervening turn and give us a better multiplier. After Paper we'll have enough gold for 1.5 turns of tech. Let's just tech Paper in the next two turns and then we'll reconsider how to best tech Lib. I can't really be sure right now without some very tedious calculations related to how many turns it'll take to tech Lib and such, and it'll be much easier to tell once we tech Paper.

You can check for resource trades in one of the F4 screens.

Just don't ask me how to interpret it, I've been saving that learning experience for dire straights...
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Okay, you're right. We can't import sugar from Gavagai therefore he doesn't have it, and he's not getting it from anyone else either, so we can potentially sell to him as well.

From all I saw from Gavagai so far (that is his post in the tech-thread) I doubt he is going to do anything that could potentially help us. Kurumi and Jowy though are both find to ask and WK as well I guess. I'm not sure what to ask either. 1 happy in the whole empire is actually worth quite a lot, but I'd rather get less but upfront than some gpt-deal. 100 gold would be nice I think. Not sure how much sugar we can sell, probably only 1?

Fine with the tech-stuff smile

Trades offered:

Sugar for 10 gpt to Jowy
Pig and deer for crab to Kurumi

Just noticed that BaII is giving sugar to Jowy, not sure why I missed that before. Oops. Jowy has no ivory though (I thought he was getting it from somewhere...) so I offered him that for 10 gpt.

Looks like all trade offers were rejected. lol

Bam. Also, the island vulture found nothing.

(October 12th, 2013, 22:35)NobleHelium Wrote: Looks like all trade offers were rejected. lol

I kinda expected that. Oh well, I guess we are leading too strongly even though we do not.

Played the turn, trashed Birgit and Isabella. We got a GM - I don't think we want to send him on a mission tbh, I doubt anyone would accept him. Anyhow, we most likely need him for our second GA, as right now it doesn't look like we can secure Taj for certain - at least not without Marble. Though... didn't BaII have Marble?