As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

Sounds good Noble. And yes, I fucked the workers up. They were both set to build the cottage so when I clicked on the first one and hit the "build cottage"-button it showed one turn. So I thought it will finish it and moved the second one, just to realize that the first one actually is showing the "build cottage"-animation. I guess I should look more closely, but I played at like 2300 my time.

I think it works out better this way anyway, we could use more workers in the west and the pasture doesn't need four workers. I'm on chat if you want to discuss map trading or whatever. When the turn rolls we'll see techs.

Tech-Overview Pics so I can start work out who has what:

Looks like I forgot that cheetah built the Paya and thus Pacifism wasn't proof that he had Philosophy...

Some interesting points.

1.) We have more than twice as much beakers researched as our best competitor.
2.) We have nearly as much beakers researched than the 4 lowest beaker-count civs together. With PP bulbed at the end of the turn we should have researched even more than those 4 together.
3.) Even discounting Edu and Nat (Edu for the bulb, Nat because of it being free) we have still 50% more researched than the next best civ.

4.) Sian is doing surprisingly well. Surprising for me as I did not have him on my radar.
5.) BaII has Feudalism. I assume he just got it recently as we saw no LBs yet.
6.) Only two players can research Banking and no one has Paper yet. I think after we bulb PP, we can safely research Construction into Banking into Economics.

On a general note, I'm not sure what some players did. I don't think we had so much better land than anyone else. Of course us being relatively isolated did help cutting the military a little bit, but tbh I don't think we did cut it that much. And why does Jowy not have Calendar yet?

One last point: slow is the only one without Monarchy. I guess that tells a little something about the happy-distribution...

(October 22nd, 2013, 08:21)Serdoa Wrote: 1.) We have more than twice as much beakers researched as our best competitor.

eek Not quite true, Sian has very slightly more than half our beakers even though you forgot to put us down for Literature. wink But still, I didn't think the gap would be that large.

And Nakor finally got Currency last turn I think.

5 quid says Krill's post is remarking on the skill disparity between us and the rest of the game. lol

I would hope that he is praising my cool excel-skills and how neat I made that table :P

Nah, why state the bloody obvious?

This post also works as a reply to both previous posts, so rego would be disappointed.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

I think Krill was saying that settling off the coast was a wonderful decision.