As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

I'm still waiting for someone to write that article, about when seafood is good to have in a capital.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Hey now our new capital has two seafood. Don't be hating.

Sorry, should have said, good to have seafood in the starting BFC.

Your current capital location is something that, TBH, I admire. That's ballsy.

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Yeah I know, I was just kidding. You think our capital is too vulnerable?

Not like I can answer that.

Then again, every single frigging person here seems to link to the Sirian doctrine once Astronomy is researched.

If you can confidently expect to have battleships before anyone else has galleons, I think those considerations go away.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

That reminds me, we have a few things to think about I guess:

1) If BaII has LBs we probably need a few Catapults. Preferably from the southern cities to reduce travel time.

2) We get Taj in a few turns. We need to think about which cities should start on getting GPP. I want to get at least 4 more GP produced via GPP in the next 2 GAs. Together with the 2 saved ones, 1 from economics, 1 from Communism, 1 from Physics we have 9, enough for 2, 3 and 4 GP GA.

In total we should look at 32 turns of GA. I'd like to at least chain 2 and 3 GP-GA together but we'll have to see about the current state then I guess.

3) We probably want Democracy sooner than later for Emancipation. Not only for the cottage growth but also to annoy others. lol Any clue how the unhappy from that is calculated?

4) We need to get a few more settlers now. I think the newer cities need to get infrastructure now, but what about the older ones? Do we have any that could start with settlers?

5) I'd like to think about how we can quickest start to settle the continent in the west that we got a foothold-city on. We need to transfer a few settlers and workers + troops over and that 1 galley isn't cutting it anymore.

6) Where to put Liberty Statue?

(October 22nd, 2013, 12:35)Krill Wrote: Not like I can answer that.

Then again, every single frigging person here seems to link to the Sirian doctrine once Astronomy is researched.

Yeah, we'll have to push more to the west (see my last post) to make it a little bit more secure. Also I think Noble and I discussed if we will move the capital again at a later stage. I could see that once we have towns with Univ.Suffrage and ... the other town-improving civic ...

I'll post later about those subjects btw. If you can get a screenshot or two of the situation it'd be appreciated.

BaII attacks at 13.9% odds with his catapult... and gets hit once by our Knight while bringing it down to 2.5 str. lol That's kinda funny.

Apart from that he whipped a few cities, so I assume LBs, not sure though of course. He also has a Trireme near our Trireme. No, no clue why you would build that when you are invaded by land...