As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

Oh okay. Hope she's okay!

Yes she is, thanks smile Just needs some help and somebody to be there for her.

Yeah, I hope she's okay.

I hope she's OK Serdoa, and hope she get's well soon.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

I checked the turn, Gavagai took out Nakor's silver city late last turn which sent a few cities into unhappiness. Annoying, but not a big deal. I've adjusted things accordingly.

Also, we do have research visibility on yuris now but he doesn't have anything selected. We should be able to barely get it for Sian next turn, not sure if we'll lose it against yuris again because I don't remember if he's spending points on us.

Did the no brainer stuff. He didn't upgrade the axe on the island fortunately, I was afraid of that. He did have odds on our vulture with his chariot and killed it though. >.>

Erm, looks like I accidentally ended turn again. Not sure how that happened, sorry. Good thing we have the second half. lol

Thats fine. Did you take care of cities etc.? I had checked for Nat and no one had it, but also we had no research shown for anyone even though I that we had visibility already.

We have visibility on yuris but he hasn't played and doesn't have Nationalism. Nobody has Nat. I did go over every city but you should double check them if you can.

yuris is teching Drama apparently. I whipped the forge in Birgit because it's unhappy, will grow back to size 11 while in a happy state next turn.