As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

Yeah, well, seems we won. Next time we'll build some siege units Noble. I think 5 less Knights and 9 more catapults in exchange would have helped a great deal. wink Apart from that, as I said a few times it was great to play with you. Thank you very much, maybe some time we can play another one (or against each other and see who really should get 5th place wink).

(November 27th, 2013, 07:14)Ichabod Wrote: What? I let go of the game and the following day you win? I want to win too! cry

But you've won - much experience, at least if you read this thread wink

(Also, I'm glad that you were there to discuss the starting moves with us, thats the most important part of the game anyway.)

Well clearly everyone conceded because we built Notre Dame. wink

But yeah I'd play with you again. Or against you. I've been really annoyed at the lack of vets PBEMs actually, that's why we joined PB16.

And yeah we should have built some cats. But hey we got through the game without building a single cat!

Congrats on the win smile
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

I will post some thoughts later and some screenshots.

Nice job. You win and don't have to slog through the end of the game to do it. Don't forget to stop by the cashier to collect your winnings...

[Image: kenny%20powers.gif]

GG guys.

Congrats on putting on a Civ clinic, guys. And thanks for a very educational thread.

Our thread is pretty terrible, not sure what you're talking about. lol

GG, nicely fought war serdoa.
http://nijidraws.tumblr.com/ - Crediting the artist who made my profile pic.

(November 27th, 2013, 07:46)Serdoa Wrote:
(November 27th, 2013, 07:14)Ichabod Wrote: What? I let go of the game and the following day you win? I want to win too! cry

But you've won - much experience, at least if you read this thread wink

(Also, I'm glad that you were there to discuss the starting moves with us, thats the most important part of the game anyway.)

It's all about the journey. nod